April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

It's currently 12:26 am making it officially easter!

I hope the easter bunny brings you all lots of yummy chocolate mmmmm.

Lots of drama in my life lately & I hatttte drama (mostly boy related BLAH). My eating has been suffering because of it....moslty lack of appetite :(. I did make it to the gym everyday since I last posted and have shredded everday too! I also have been keeping up with my daily bikini challeges.

Not enough juicing the past week. I usually juice at least once a day--but as I said before this week hasn't been my best. I miss my little juicer! On monday I think the juicer is going to become the new man in my life!

I did get to visit my best friend at her college on thursday. We went shopping and I did some serious damage but I did get a bunch of things I can't wait to wear when the weather warms up!

My Easter plans include a possible bike ride to my gym?!, workout, cooking and hanging with my family, a serious room clean ( it is always a mess! UGHH!), and homework.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment