March 24, 2009

Juicy Juice

No not the nasty grade school kind. I'm talking about real, fresh, homemade juice!

Today marks day one of my latest juice fast-the first 3 days are always the toughest! So far so good though.

After one of the best night sleeps I have had in a lonnnng time, I woke up feeling refreshed. My sister and I headed to the gym for a strength training class which was tough but not out of control. Next up was a run....5k in 11 days!

Here are my stats:
Distance: 3.1 miles
Time: 25:20
Calories: Approx 316
Speed: 7.34 MPH
Avg. Pace: 8:10/mile

I wish I pushed myself harder during the first mile, but overall it was a great run.

My sister, dad, and I then went to the library to return/check out some new reads. Here is what I got: Hungry Girl Recipes, The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook, 50 50: Lessons I learned running 50 marathons in 50 days (FASCINATING!!), & The Juice Bible.

Yayyy! I can't wait to start reading. Although I should be reading all the assigned books I have for school haha oh well.

I came home and made some delish fruit juice and now am about to get ready for work.

Have a great day everyone-maybe update later on here :).

No comments:

Post a Comment